To broaden public understanding of Air Force's role in the nation's security and welfare
Membership Of AFA
Air Force Association-India makes Individual members as well as Institutional members for life.
The individual membership is restricted to retired Air Force personnel including Non Combatants (Enrolled), and in case of their death, to their widows.
There are two levels of Individual memberships.
Life Member (Spouse)-- This will cover the Widows/Widowers of Air Warriors
The qualifications of who can become members of the AFA have been well defined in the ‘Memorandum of the Association Rules and Regulations – Revised 2003’ as under –
- Life Member. Any person, who has served in the Indian Air Force as an Officer, Airman or NC (E) for the duration of one year or more (Whether continuously or in broken periods) excluding the period of initial training, if any, or has retired/released/discharged under normal course therefrom.
- Life Member (Spouse). The widows/widowers of the deceased Air Force personnel are automatically entitled to be Life Members without payment of any subscription. However, they have to subscribe for AFA Newsletter.
- Besides the Individuals, AFA-India makes Institutional Members and Honorary Members too. Honorary Members will be those persons of eminence who will be able to help further the aims of the AFA. Their Membership is subject to approval by the AFA Governing Council.
- Membership for dependents:- Dependents of deceased parents who are in receipt of any form of pension are eligible for the membership.
The amount of membership subscription as follows :-
LIFE MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
(1)Air Cmde & above: Rs 1,500/-
(2)Gp Capt & below : Rs 1,000/-
(3)Hony Offrs/MWO/WO/JWO :- Rs 800/-
(4) Sgt & below :- Rs 600/-
(5) NCs(E) : Rs 300/-
1. For Life Time:- Rs 500/-
2. For One Year :- Rs 50/-
3.For Two year :- Rs 100/- and like wise
The membership subscription for becoming member of AFA can also be transferred through Net Banking in the manner specified above.
Beneficiary Account Number - 1204312218 Beneficiary Account Holder Name - Air Force Association Beneficiary RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code - CBIN0283463 MICR No. - 110016070 Bank - Central Bank of India Branch - Air Force Station New Delhi – 110 003
Type of Account
- S/B"On sending a remittance to the Air Force Association through the NEFT/Net Banking, Please intimate the transaction number & personal details to email <[email protected]>. Your remittance remains unactioned till receipt of this information."
Postal Address:- Secretary, Air Force Association. Air Force Station, Race Course, New Delhi-110003 , Tele-011-23015732
- For Widows/Widowers of Air Warrior( when Air Warrior is not a member)membership fee is Rs 200/-
- If You are NON Air Force and are a veteran of the Army/Navy and would like to become the member of the AFA, Please write to us giving details about yourself. Air Force Association will consider and intimate.
|Life Membership form.JPG||349.02 KB|
|Spouse Membership Form.JPG||347.92 KB|
|application for laminated AFA card.doc||32 KB|